October 15, 2019
Business Central: Why you shouldn’t wait to make the switch
Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed for businesses looking for an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, without needing to have the software installed on-premise. Turn your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows — all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel. Business Central enables you to upgrade your entry-level accounting software and legacy ERP systems with a single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales and customer service. And the transition is relatively painless.
THE END-TO-END ERP SOLUTION
Business Central Cloud has at its foundation a set of trusted, proven technologies which have served millions of users worldwide. As a single, end-to-end application you can: unify your business, and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all integrated within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel; achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view of your business with connected data, business analytics and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies; start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend Business Central based on your changing business needs.
It is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution which helps organizations streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and enable growth. Start with what you need, quickly and easily, then be ready for growth. Only Microsoft delivers a connected technology platform bringing together business applications with tools for productivity, communication and collaboration.
Make Better-Informed Financial Decisions
- Make informed decisions with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer transactions.
- Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards. Identify patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
- Accelerate financial close and reporting and maintain compliance with quick, accurate, and streamlined accounts receivable and payable.
- Improve forecast accuracy with comprehensive data modeling and analysis. Customize and share reports with seamless Excel integration.
Optimize Your Supply Chain
- Predict the optimal time to replenish stock with built-in intelligence. Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically create purchase orders.
- Get a holistic view of inventory for timely order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. When requested items are out of stock, automatically suggest replacements.
Boost Sales and Improve Service
- Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Accelerate the sales process from quote to cash. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and facilitate case resolution.
Deliver Projects On-Time and Under Budget
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Make effective decisions with real-time insights on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
Protect Your Data and Support GDPR Compliance
- Respect your customers’ right to privacy and set up your business to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and implement audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
- Handle, store, and transmit data securely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with automatic Microsoft datacenter encryption.
Run Your Business from Anywhere
- Get the same user experience no matter how you deploy—in the cloud, on-premises, or a combination of both.
- Take your business on the go with a consistent, intuitive experience across Windows, Android, or iOS devices for mobile access to Business Central.
Contact Skalable Technologies today to learn more about how we can improve your company’s performance through Business Central. We believe it’s one of the most versatile, efficient tools Microsoft has ever released. Just call us at 408-890-5066 or email a sales representative at email@example.com. We’d love to give you a FREE 2-hour assessment on adding Business Central to your business capabilities and look forward to serving you!